Kairy™ is a health and wellbeing diary, reminder and logging app for anyone wanting to keep a log of their health and wellbeing. The app is designed to help anyone facing health uncertainties find a way to identify patterns and root causes to specific condition they may be experiencing.
- Kairy™ Version 1.0 was created for parents and caregivers taking care of their children or loved ones with special needs and to primarily log and record seizures in order to find triggers and patterns as to what was causing their seizures.
- This information would help users know what things to avoid, in order to help minimize the amount of seizures a loved one was having in the future.
- Kairy™ Version 2.0 – is the updated, new and improved app for everyone.
- Millions of people suffer from mental health issues, other conditions and Epilepsy worldwide, so we wanted to develop an app to benefit everyone.
- We have added amazing new features to help everyone with any of these needs.
- You can now upload and store your medical files and records safely and securely so that they are always at your fingertips when needed.
- We have improved our Reporting feature which is a great tool to use when having discussions with health care providers.
- Kairy™ has many benefits for everyone; whether you are young, fit and healthy, caring for a loved one with medical needs or for more serious health and medical conditions.
- Kairy™ will help give you a tool to log, report and keep track of everything in your life or the life of someone you are caring for in order to give you an overall view of your total health and wellbeing.
- Kairy™ helps you create various Activities and Appointments in your calendar.
- Helps you keep a log of Dietary, Fluid Intake and Supplements to support your health and wellbeing.
- Set Medication and Treatment reminders and notifications so that they are never missed or forgotten. As well as have a place to log any side effects and notes you may have related to these medications and treatments.
- Log and record your Emotional Wellbeing, Other Conditions and Seizures which may take place so that custom reports can be created to discuss with your medical Doctor. Log any Toiletry Tracking needs you have or help toilet train a loved one by setting reminders and notifications.
- All this data input is then used to generate custom reports to give you a more informed look at your health and can be exported and printed to discuss with a medical Doctor as and when needed.
- All the data you have inputted into Kairy™ is used in custom reports in order to help you find your own personal triggers and patterns as to what could be the root cause of a medical or health condition or concern you may be experiencing. These reports can be exported or printed for discussions with medical doctors at any time.
- Your medical records, scanned diagnostic images and reports can accumulate and take up a large amount of paper filing space over time which can easily be misplaced.
- Kairy™ will allow you to easily add, store and access your medical data at any time. This is especially useful when travelling or visiting a new doctor who may want to view a historical report.
- The medical data you upload is stored locally on your own device and should also be automatically uploaded to your cloud account. We do not and will not have any access to this information.
- Medical (Data) Storage
- Reports (30-day Free Trial)
- Weaning On/Off (Coming Soon)
- Dietary (Coming Soon)
- Pill Refill Reminder (Coming Soon)
- You will get access to the Reports feature for 30 days only.
- Yes we have already planned the next phase of development with our development team. We are really excited about these new features.
Account and Device
- Please visit the Apple Store or Google Play Store and search for Kairy App
In the app in the settings tab. Remember to confirm your new email address.
Yes, you will need to be online to use all functionality. Some functionality such as reminders still work even though you are offline.
In the app in the settings tab you can delete your account. This can not be undone
No, this is currently not available however, is planned for and will be added in a future phase.
All android devices running android version 29 or later and iOS 12 or later.
Press “Forgot password?” on the start screen of the app. You will receive an email to create a new password. If you are currently signed in to the app you have to sign out first.
Privacy and Data Storage
All Kairy™ data is personal and is only accessible by the account where it is stored. No other user can view or modify your data.
We do not share any data with any other websites or platforms. All the data is stored and accessible only with the user login.
All data is stored either on your device or on our servers.
No. Your data is private and secured. All personal and sensitive data is encrypted. No other user can access your data.